- Congratulations to all the new Bitcoin paper millionaires! “Coinbase has been holding onto $7k+ of my money for 24 days and will not tell me when it will be returned.” You can cash out any time you like, but it can never leave.
- CFTC: “Bitcoin is garbage”
CME, CBOE: “YOLOOOOOO”
(HT Preston Byrne, who warns of doom and futility stalking the land — but, welcome to Bitcoin)
- I mentioned it in the Bitfinex/Tether PR post, but it’s worth noting again: from blockchain evidence, SpeedyflyChris has found that both the 2015 Bitfinex hack and the 2017 Tether hack seem to have involved the same person or group.
- By the way, someone has spammed “Bitfinexed”‘s Twitter account with 12,000 fake followers. “I’ve been assured the Twitter bot accounts are 100% backed by real people. Audit is in progress.” — Steve Saleeba
- There’s supposed to be a Kindle Monthly Deal on Amazon India this month to get Attack of the 50 Foot Blockchain for INR 103.5, down from the usual INR 414. I couldn’t find it, but you may want to have a look …
- Don’t forget to get a copy of the book for your aged parents for Christmas, so they know to shiv the crypto salesman who’s come to talk to their retiree group!
- At least Amazon’s figured out my taste this well:
My lord, everything about this is just perfect pic.twitter.com/dB66T2NygX
— YoloCapMgmt (@YoloCapMgmt) November 30, 2017
Your subscriptions keep this site going. Sign up today!