- BlockTribune, 9 May 2017: David Gerard on Blockchain and Cryptocurrency: “You Can Get a Long Way on Just Buzzwords and Big Claims” (archive)
- Financial Times, 14 May 2017: Crypto currency offerings spur speculation frenzy
- BitsOnline, 9 July 2017: RAC the Next Artist to Try Ethereum, Will It Work This Time? by Jon Southurst
- Bitcoin Uncensored, 21 July 2017: podcast interview with Chris DeRose
- Eruditorum Press, 24 July 2017: Attack of the 50 Foot Blockchain
- Financial Times Alphaville, 27 July 2017: Attack of the 50-foot blockchain, a sceptic’s guide to crypto — podcast interview with Izabella Kaminska
- A Journal of Musical Things, 15 August 2017: Can Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Transform the Music Industry? Maybe, Maybe Not by Alan Cross
If you’d like a review copy of the book, please email me with your name and publication and I’ll send you one.