- Some “advisers” to crypto startups never agreed to advise. I’ve had occasional enquiries; I’ll be most pleased to advise on your idea with suitable arrangement. (Currently £500/hr, minimum two hours, in advance; not able to accept cryptos at this time, sorry, Coinbase are really not very good at setting up merchant accounts.) Some crypto startups just straight-up fib about state support.
- Bitcoin Cash is the fast cheap Bitcoin for the consumer! Just follow these 65 steps at the Linux command line, and …
- Bitcoin and the yuan. “Bitcoin may have been a proxy for downward pressure on the yuan, but bitcoin outflows only ever made up a very very small amount of Chinese capital outflows.”
- In the UK, the Financial Conduct Authority is issuing due warning to financial services companies concerning what they sell to retail investors (archive).
- The US Commodities and Futures Trading Commission has issued a primer on virtual currencies. Parts of it read like they’ve been following Bitfinexed’s Twitter:
Your subscriptions keep this site going. Sign up today!