- Preston Byrne: “What happens to cryptocoin pegs to USD? Travel with me to 2014 in my marmot time machine, and find out.”
- The traditional sucker partners that Bittrex needs to work with are not able to keep up with the demands of the growing SFYL economy.
- Mikko Hypponen estimates the power usage of Bitcoin at 21 terawatt-hours a year. That’s a bit over five-sixths of an Ireland in Bitcoin standard measures.
- If you ever thought Bitcoin journalism was a bit close-knit with its subject …
- The book is still cheap in Canada: CDN$3.20 on Kindle. Tell everyone you know! Buy a copy! Buy several copies! The paperback is really nice too!
Your subscriptions keep this site going. Sign up today!