- How to make money in cryptos: get rid of them as soon as possible. Hedge Funds Flip ICOs, Leaving Other Investors Holding the Bag.
- An art project: The Tulip Token ICO. “Auction begins when bulb enters simulated winter; Auction ends when the tulip dies.”
- Steve Randy Walman: “Fiat Money is Very Effective” — slides to a talk he gave on the subject at ETH Silicon Valley. Apparently it was quite well received. “Current iterations of crypto are just ridiculously poor candidates for a dominant money”
- Satoshi was Wrong by Egor Homakov: the things Satoshi missed in designing Bitcoin.
- The MMM ponzi “may be one of the biggest drivers of Bitcoin adoption in the world today, especially in low-income areas.”
Your subscriptions keep this site going. Sign up today!