- If SegWit2x takes off, the current Bitcoin core developers, who don’t want the 2x, may quit.
- Trade digitisation “must come before blockchain.” That is, adding a blockchain won’t magically give you clean and interoperable data.
- On CoinDesk, a good opinion piece on the critical need for better governance in ICOs.
- JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon on Bitcoin: “It’s worse than tulip bulbs. It won’t end well.” He would “fire in a second” any of his traders touching it: “It’s against our rules and they are stupid.” Sadly, he says his daughter bought some.
- From CollegeHumor in 2014: “Should We Do A Bitcoin Sketch?” It’s only improved since:
Your subscriptions keep this site going. Sign up today!