Amy and I have another news roundup! It’s over at Amy’s. [Amy Castor]
In this edition:
- The SEC helpfully hits Kraken with a hammer marked “regulatory clarity”;
- Celsius Network’s plan to transition to a NewCo falls afoul of the SEC needing proper accounts for pre-bankruptcy Celsius — and their QuickBooks and Google spreadsheets aren’t quite sufficient;
- North Korea’s man in Spain is arrested over money laundering;
- The FCA advocates a very odd plan for regulated UK stablecoins;
- Bitfinex definitely doesn’t have a data leak of any significance whatsoever!
Kraken founder Jesse Powell in a random tie he found out on a road somewhere.
Your subscriptions keep this site going. Sign up today!