- Rory Cellan-Jones’ end of year roundup on Bitcoin, with a nice plug for the book. “Over on Reddit on Friday, there was a sudden dawning of awareness that markets can go down as well as up.”
My life – stopped as I walk back from doing vox pops outside the Apple Store by a guy wanting to pitch me his crypto currency scheme
— Rory Cellan-Jones (@ruskin147) December 21, 2017
- Private Eye ran “FitBitCoin” in their Christmas edition. Unfortunately, they forgot Rule 21 Million: “there is no joke you can make about crypto that doesn’t already have multiple real-life implementations.” (HT @WaldorfSixpence)
- dictionary.com being particularly savage with Friday’s word of the day:
- Totally NOT A CULT, more, uh, Bitcoin Thought with Cultlike Characteristics. (Deleted original.)
- Blog review of “Attack of the 50 Foot Blockchain” by crypto fan Nocturnal: “I recommend it to those who are interested in cryptocurrency, but not so enamored with it that they can’t tolerate to peruse a few critical perspectives.”
- And now, the weather:
Better watch out: there's an integer overflow in Bitcoin's price where after $65,535 it wraps around back over to $0.
— Tony “Abolish (Pol)ICE” Arcieri 🦀 (@bascule) December 20, 2017
How to ruin a Christmas party:
1) invite a bitcoin enthusiast. pic.twitter.com/gJyaDC9wNn
— Buttcoin (@ButtCoin) December 23, 2017
— Buttcoin (@ButtCoin) December 22, 2017
Your subscriptions keep this site going. Sign up today!