- How’s Bitcoin Gold going? Well, the code doesn’t actually build yet. If only they’d understood the function of #include! Also, there doesn’t appear to be any mining or a publicly available blockchain. Even Bitcointalk wasn’t impressed. It’s interesting to see the “free money fork” model fail on literally the second attempt.
- Website Monero miner CoinHive’s DNS gets hijacked, and the mined coins with it. Sorry for their loss.
- Do crypto enthusiasts fear credit? tl;dr yes, because the bitcoin ideology doesn’t work or make sense. David Golumbia wrote an entire book (US, UK) on the theme.
- Why the Financial Conduct Authority’s “regulatory sandboxing” may not work out well in practice. With particular application to Distributed Ledger Technology.
- Australia regulated “cowboy” Bitcoin exchanges a couple of months ago. Sadly, it’s only about money laundering, not actual utter cowboys like iGot, who took retail investors for a ride.
- I don’t understand bitcoin fan fiction. Still, at least it’s not set in Brazil.
Your subscriptions keep this site going. Sign up today!