Jimmy Wales facts.
- Jimmy Wales does not sleep. He waits … for your money.
- Jimmy Wales’ tears cure lack of funding. Too bad he only cries in November and December.
- There is no chin behind Jimmy Wales’ beard. There is only another “donate” button.
- Jimmy Wales doesn’t do pushups — he gets your donation.
- When the Bogeyman goes to sleep every night, he clutches the printout of his Wikipedia donation receipt as he checks his closet for Jimmy Wales.
- Jimmy Wales does not go hunting donations, because the word “hunting” implies the possibility of failure. Jimmy Wales goes collecting donations.
- Jimmy Wales sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled fundraising ability. When the deal had been done, Jimmy looked the devil lovingly in the eye and got his soul donated back.
- Jimmy Wales not only gave Objectivists a nice reputation, he got them to donate to his charity out of enlightened self-interest.
- The Wikimedia Foundation can build a funding drive out of paper clips, rubber bands and soda cans. And does so, every year.
- If you can see Jimmy Wales, he can see you. If you can’t see Jimmy Wales, you may be only seconds away from donating.
Leave a Reply